1/2 Photos of Green Bean Casserole
Edward S's Note:
This is another holiday staple at my house. I have had it every way known, and it seems to have become an American holiday staple, but I still like it this way best. I think the frozen green beans is the closest to summer as you can get in the middle of winter. Canned just does not cut it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1Put the frozen green beans in a casserole dish.
- 2Put the cream of mushroom soup in and mix to combine.
- 3Add about two tablespoons of water to dish and put the French fried onions on top and press down slightly to compact the mix.
- 4Bake at 350°F for about 30 to 45 minutes or until the onions are browned.
- 5If you like your green beans a little crunchy, cut the cooking time, if you like them really soft, then cook them longer.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup