I think I got this recipe from the NY Times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil and add the beans and salt and cook 5 minutes. Do not overcook. Drain and cool.
- 2Wash and dry the mushrooms and slice them thinly.
- 3Prepare the sauce by whisking together the mustard, vinegar, cumin, Tobasco, salt and pepper. Slowly add the oil while whisking vigorously.
- 4In a salad bowl add the beans, mushrooms, onion and parlsey. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and toss well but gently.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean and Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g