6 hrs 15 mins
I found this recipe online years ago. It's simple and you can use any flavor of alcohol to substitute for the Grand Marnier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In heavy saucepan over low heat melt butter.
- 2Add cocoa; stir until smooth.
- 3Blend in milk; stir constantly until mixture is thick, smooth and glossy, about 4 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and Grand Marnier (or other alcohol of choice).
- 5Chill 3 - 4 hours until firm.
- 6Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in cocoa or confectioners sugar.
- 7Chill until firm, 1-2 hours.
- 8Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grand Marnier (Or Kahlua or Rum or Whatever) Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: