Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this pie because it is not overly sweet and it has a lovely pecan taste.
Make and share this Golden Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla and butter.
- Beat with electric beater until blended.
- Stir in pecan halves.
- Pour into pie shell and bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 55-60 minutes, or until tests clean.
what a great and easy recipe,,, i chopped the pecans instead of leaving them in halves,,, but i kept everything else the same and it came out beautifully,,, thanks
AWESOME peacn pie. Miss Annie is right about it not being overly sweet which allows the Yummy pecans to shine. Definite keeper Thanks for posting made for My 3 chefs fall 2008