A quick and easy skillet dish. Perfect for the fall apple harvest season.
Make and share this Glazed Pork Chops and Apples recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork chops for 5 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a full boil and reduce heat to medium.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center and sauce thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.