1/1 Photo of Glazed Pork Chops and Apples
A quick and easy skillet dish. Perfect for the fall apple harvest season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 tablespoon oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Cook pork chops for 5 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Bring to a full boil and reduce heat to medium.
- 5Simmer, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center and sauce thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.
- 6Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Pork Chops and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 94.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 40.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: