Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Excellent for holiday entertaining and sooo yummy.
Make and share this Garlic Cheese Balls of Love recipe from Food.com.
- mince garlic in food processor.
- add cream cheese, hot sauce, worschestshire sauce whip well.
- add half of shredded cheese mixture to food processor and pulse several times.
- turn cream cheese mixture into remaining shredded cheese and mix well.
- refridgerate for 1 hour.
- form into 3 softball size balls.
- pulse fresh parsley in food processor add nuts pulse 3-4 times to mix well.
- roll balls in parsley mixture.
- chill for several hours.
- serve with crackers and veggies.