1 hr 15 mins
Excellent for holiday entertaining and sooo yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mince garlic in food processor.
- 2add cream cheese, hot sauce, worschestshire sauce whip well.
- 3add half of shredded cheese mixture to food processor and pulse several times.
- 4turn cream cheese mixture into remaining shredded cheese and mix well.
- 5refridgerate for 1 hour.
- 6form into 3 softball size balls.
- 7pulse fresh parsley in food processor add nuts pulse 3-4 times to mix well.
- 8roll balls in parsley mixture.
- 9chill for several hours.
- 10serve with crackers and veggies.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Cheese Balls of Love
Serving Size: 1 (1531 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1687.2
- Calories from Fat 1388
- Total Fat 154.2 g
- Saturated Fat 83.5 g
- Cholesterol 400.7 mg
- Sodium 2587.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 61.3 g