Sue Lau's Note:
Allow time for this delicious salad to marinate in the refrigerator before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Salad
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled,seeded,and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
For the Dressing
- 1Mix together salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- 2Mix together dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3Pour dressing over salad, tossing to coat evenly.
- 4Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Pasta Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g