1/1 Photo of Frosty Cranberry Salad
4 hrs 10 mins
I make this salad every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind cranberries in food processor, put in large bowl.
- 2Add pineapple (drain off some of the juice), mini marshmallows and sugar.
- 3Mix well and put in fridge for 1 hour.
- 4Whip whipping cream, add vanilla.
- 5Fold whipped cream into cranberry mixture.
- 6Pour salad into molds and freeze.
- 7Thaw 45 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosty Cranberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 17.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g