Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
My mom use to make this for us kids as a snack or when we didnt like what she fixed for dinner.
Make and share this Flying Saucers recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bologna until lightly browned.
- Prepare creamed potatoes.
- Real or boxed kind or use leftover.
- Place bologna on plate and top with potatoes.
- Then top with cheese.
- Microwave it for about 15-30 seconds.
- Or until cheese has melted.
This was a nice change from our norm of a bologna and cheese sandwich. The kids enjoyed this and I enjoyed that it was so easy to make. I'll make this again, thank you for posting. Made for *Zaar Cookbooks Tag 2008* game
These are a great kid pleaser! Had a friend that was a single mom and she made these for her girls, especially while they were on a budget before pay day. Thanks for sharing!