Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Traditional pumpkin pie and tempting cheesecake are two favorite American desserts. This fast-to-fix pie combines the best of both- the spicy pumpkin flavor and a rich cheesecake texture! Presented at a Taste of Home cooking school
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin pie spice on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Add eggs, and mix until blended.
- Place crust on a baking sheet and pour filling into crust.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped topping (and spices, chocolate morsels, etc.) if desired.
Pumpkin cheesecake is outstanding with gingersnap crust.
This particular filling could use a bit more favor.
This is so simple to make and really good. I added some extra pumpkin pie spice and a little vanilla, along with the vanilla pudding. It tasted wonderful! This is a quick and easy alternative to making pumpkin pie!
Yummy! even my DH liked it who is not a big fan of cheese cakes. I had to modify it a little bit, since I did not have any canned pumpkin, I used the real stuff. Also I put a whole package of instant vanilla pudding into the cream. I definitely will do it again.. Thanks Malee for posting it.