Traditional pumpkin pie and tempting cheesecake are two favorite American desserts. This fast-to-fix pie combines the best of both- the spicy pumpkin flavor and a rich cheesecake texture! Presented at a Taste of Home cooking school
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin pie spice on medium speed until smooth.
- 2Stir in pumpkin.
- 3Add eggs, and mix until blended.
- 4Place crust on a baking sheet and pour filling into crust.
- 5Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 6Cool completely on wire rack.
- 7Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- 8Garnish with whipped topping (and spices, chocolate morsels, etc.) if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.1
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 349.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g