Traditional pumpkin pie and tempting cheesecake are two favorite American desserts. This fast-to-fix pie combines the best of both- the spicy pumpkin flavor and a rich cheesecake texture! Presented at a Taste of Home cooking school
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin pie spice on medium speed until smooth.
- 2Stir in pumpkin.
- 3Add eggs, and mix until blended.
- 4Place crust on a baking sheet and pour filling into crust.
- 5Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 6Cool completely on wire rack.
- 7Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- 8Garnish with whipped topping (and spices, chocolate morsels, etc.) if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.1
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 349.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g