Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These pumpkin pancakes are so light and fluffy! It's like eating pumpkin pie for breakfast!
Make and share this Fluffy Autumn Pun-Cakes! ( Pumpkin Pancakes ) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups pancake mix or 2 cups waffle mix or 2 cups biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until mostly smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil to the pan.
- Cook first side of pancake until edges are dry, and the center bubbles, then flip and cook until other side is golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit preserves, cinnamon butter, or for an extra special treat smother with pumpkin pie dip (Recipe#25730) and top with a cinnamon brown sugar and chopped walnut struesel topping!
Love this recipe! Don't know if it matters but I have been using the Krusteaz Complete buttermilk mix and it comes out perfect! Thanks for posting.
Made these this morning for my pumpkin loving duo and well, I didn't have evap milk so I use 8oz. low fat milk, knowing that I shouldn't. But, they did turn out nicely and got thumbs up from the gang. I will definitely make these more often when I have evaporated milk! I want to freeze a batch too. And, it did make 12, which is unusual for me...haha! Thanks!
OH MY GOSH- I made these tonight (late october) at a 'brunch dinner party'.... they were an AMAZING hit- I served them with pumpkin butter, cranberry sauce, maple syrup and a brown sugar-cinnamon-walnut struddel.... it was OUT OF THIS WORLD... and so easy to just add these ingredients to a pre-made mix. WONDERFUL!!!! I was asked for the recipe from almost everyone! thanks so much-