1/2 Photos of Fluffy Autumn Pun-Cakes! ( Pumpkin Pancakes )
Juju Bee's Note:
These pumpkin pancakes are so light and fluffy! It's like eating pumpkin pie for breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until mostly smooth.
- 3Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil to the pan.
- 4Cook first side of pancake until edges are dry, and the center bubbles, then flip and cook until other side is golden brown.
- 5Serve with maple syrup, fruit preserves, cinnamon butter, or for an extra special treat smother with pumpkin pie dip (Pumpkin Pie Dip) and top with a cinnamon brown sugar and chopped walnut struesel topping!
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Autumn Pun-Cakes! ( Pumpkin Pancakes )
Serving Size: 1 (918 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 306.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g