These pumpkin pancakes are so light and fluffy! It's like eating pumpkin pie for breakfast!
Make and share this Fluffy Autumn Pun-Cakes! ( Pumpkin Pancakes ) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until mostly smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil to the pan.
- Cook first side of pancake until edges are dry, and the center bubbles, then flip and cook until other side is golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit preserves, cinnamon butter, or for an extra special treat smother with pumpkin pie dip (Recipe#25730) and top with a cinnamon brown sugar and chopped walnut struesel topping!