Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So good you will fight over the spoon to get the last bite.
Make and share this Fight over the Spoon Creamed Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in sauce or skillet pan.
- Add onions, garlic, nutmeg and sautee until onions are soft.
- Add heavy cream, stir frequently.
- Add vanilla, bacon salt & pepper.
- Let stand on low heat.
- Add cooked spinach to mixture and stir.
- Let spinach cook on low heat and absorb mixture.
- Serve immediately.
I made this at Thanksgiving & it was really wonderful. I just loved it! I don't have many spinach eaters in my family but made it anyway b/c I love spinach. Really, really good & rich. I was glad that I had some left to put in the freezer to take out later & enjoy all over again. This dish freezes really great as well. Thanks!