1/3 Photos of Fantastic Mushrooms With Garlic Butter and Parmesan
This is like escargots only using mushrooms instead of the snails, toast the bread cubes well in advance to save time --- this is so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Butter a 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- 3Toast the bread cubes in baking sheet, stirring once until golden and crisp (about 8 minutes).
- 4Meanwhile melt butter with the garlic, salt and pepper on top of the stove in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
- 5Place the button mushrooms in the baking dish and toss well with the butter/garlic mixture.
- 6Bake the mushrooms stirring occasionally until soft and juicy (about 15-20 minutes).
- 7JUST BEFORE SERVING, toss the mushrooms with the browned croutons and parsley.
- 8Divide mushroom mixture evenly into smaller serving bowls, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or just serve in one serving dish.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Mushrooms With Garlic Butter and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 273.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g