1/1 Photo of Easy and Creamy Turkey-Vegetable Soup
Starting with refrigerated Alfredo sauce means you don't have to make this sauce from scratch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth or 3 cups homemade turkey broth
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated low-fat alfredo sauce
- oyster crackers (optional)
- 1In a 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan combine chicken or turkey broth and carrots.
- 2Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- 3Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Stir in turkey, zucchini, rice, and thyme. Remove from heat.
- 5Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 6Stir in Alfredo sauce; return to heat and warm through.
- 7If desired, serve with oyster crackers.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Creamy Turkey-Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 103.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat alfredo sauce