Starting with refrigerated Alfredo sauce means you don't have to make this sauce from scratch.
Make and share this Easy and Creamy Turkey-Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth or 3 cups homemade turkey broth
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated low-fat alfredo sauce
- oyster crackers (optional)
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan combine chicken or turkey broth and carrots.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in turkey, zucchini, rice, and thyme. Remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce; return to heat and warm through.
- If desired, serve with oyster crackers.