1/1 Photo of Double Decker Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
A very easy and delicious fudge recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, extending the foil over edges of pan.
- 2Place peanut butter chips and 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk in a small microwavable bowl.
- 3Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- 4Stir in 1/2 tsp.
- 5vanilla; spread evenly into prepared pan.
- 6Place remaining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in another small microwavable bowl; repeat above microwave procedure.
- 7Stir in remaining 1/2 tsp.
- 8vanilla; spread evenly over peanut butter layer.
- 9cover; refrigerate until firm.
- 10Remove from pan; place on cutting board.
- 11Peel off foil.
- 12Cut into squares.
- 13Store tightly covered, in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Decker Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (737 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2981.3
- Calories from Fat 1215
- Total Fat 135.0 g
- Saturated Fat 73.6 g
- Cholesterol 134.9 mg
- Sodium 942.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 401.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 374.6 g
- Protein 69.2 g