Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
A very easy and delicious fudge recipe.
Make and share this Double Decker Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, extending the foil over edges of pan.
- Place peanut butter chips and 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk in a small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp.
- vanilla; spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Place remaining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in another small microwavable bowl; repeat above microwave procedure.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 tsp.
- vanilla; spread evenly over peanut butter layer.
- cover; refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board.
- Peel off foil.
- Cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered, in refrigerator.
Not a favorite fudge here, but the peanut butter part didn't set up as well as the chocolate part did. Maybe I didn't cook it long enough.
perfect so creamy and delicous. me and my friends and family love it.... awesome
I'd never made fudge in the microwave, and it was soooo easy! I made this fudge while I was making dinner, & it really only took minutes. I made this as part of the '04 Holiday Cookathon. It was creamy & rich ... I think next time I'm going to increase the PB layer a bit, b/c that's my favorite :) DH really enjoyed these too. Thanks :)