Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Place the eggs in enough cold water to cover in a large saucepan with a lid.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Immediately remove from heat, cover, and leave for 10 minutes.
- Drain off the hot water, and run the eggs under cold water until cool.
- Tap the eggs gently in several places to crack and then peel; (for easy peeling, place the cool eggs in a pan of cold water for 10 minutes before cracking.) Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove the yolks from the whites, and place the yolks in a bowl.
- Add the salad dressing, salsa, cheese, cilantro, salt, and pepper; using a fork, mix until well blended.
- Refill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture, using a spoon or small spatula.
- Garnish each with a dollop of guacamole and a sprinkling of chives.
anyone who loves deviled eggs must try this one..taste is so different than the norm..made these for a football bowl party and only problem was didn't make enough..LOL..Thanks
What a great variation on deviled eggs! I used mayo instead of Miracle Whip and didn't use the guacamole garnish, but otherwise followed the recipe closely. Definitely recommended.