My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the eggs in enough cold water to cover in a large saucepan with a lid.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 3Immediately remove from heat, cover, and leave for 10 minutes.
- 4Drain off the hot water, and run the eggs under cold water until cool.
- 5Tap the eggs gently in several places to crack and then peel; (for easy peeling, place the cool eggs in a pan of cold water for 10 minutes before cracking.) Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
- 6Carefully remove the yolks from the whites, and place the yolks in a bowl.
- 7Add the salad dressing, salsa, cheese, cilantro, salt, and pepper; using a fork, mix until well blended.
- 8Refill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture, using a spoon or small spatula.
- 9Garnish each with a dollop of guacamole and a sprinkling of chives.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs Ranchero
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 190.8 mg
- Sodium 203.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.0 g