1/3 Photos of Dark, Rich, Creamy, Dense Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!
Sweet and Oh so GOOOOOOOD layered pie! Will fill that crave for rich chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked and cooled
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- 1Peanut butter layer:.
- 2Heat peanut butter in micro just to soften.
- 3Stir in powdered sugar till smooth. Pour and spread into prepared pie shell.
- 4Stir together sugar, cornstarch and salt in 2 quart pyrex measuring cup.
- 5Combine egg yolks and milk add to dry ingredients.
- 6Cook in micro, whisking occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- 7Microwave for 1 minute more.
- 8Remove from micro, whisk pie mixture smooth.
- 9Whisk in butter and vanilla.
- 10Add 1 cup chocolate chips, stir until chips are melted and mixture is well blended.
- 11Pour over peanut layer.
- 12Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- 13Garnish with your choice and do enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark, Rich, Creamy, Dense Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.2
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 251.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g