1/2 Photos of Curried Cauliflower Casserole
This will serve 4 people, but can easily be doubled and baked in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, also adjust the amount of curry powder to suit taste. One 16-ounce package frozen cauliflower may be substituted for fresh, but the fresh is better! To make this into a main dish throw in some cooked chopped chicken or turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large head cauliflower (cut into large florets)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (or to taste)
- salt (optional)
- black pepper
- 1 cup crushed butter flavored cracker (Ritz is best)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter an 8-inch baking dish.
- 3Cook the cauliflower florets in boiling water until just fork-tender; drain well.
- 4Place/arrange the cauliflower florets in baking dish.
- 5In a bowl stir together the chicken soup, cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, mayo, melted butter, curry powder and black pepper until well combined; pour over the cauliflower in the dish.
- 6Sprinkle top with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, then sprinkle with the crushed cracker crumbs.
- 7Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Cauliflower Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.8
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 1732.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 27.4 g