Salt Lake Meal Swapping's Note:
Janice made for Thanksgiving 06 swap
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1# Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2# Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- 3# In a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish, mix together the bacon, soup, water chestnuts, milk, green beans and pinch of black pepper.
- 4# Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 5# Stir and top with French fried onions. Bake for 5 additional minutes or until onions are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 482.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's French fried onions