Old fashioned apple pie that tastes like grandma made it. No fail recipe!
Make and share this Crumb Top Apple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Add apple slices.
- Sprinkle water and lemon juice over apple slices and toss until coated with sugar.
- Spoon into a deep dish pie pan.
- Dot with butter.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and stir until smooth.
- Dab on top of apples.
- Bake for 50- 60 minutes.
- Serve warm.