1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
7 hrs 5 mins
Tender slices of sweet potato in a fragrant sauce. The apple cider gives the sauce a little tang which pairs nicely with the sweet maple flavor. A great addition to any fall meal. An easy Thanksgiving side dish in the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut sweet potatoes into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick slices and place slices in the crock pot.
- 2Whisk together the brown sugar, maple syrup and apple cider, pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- 3Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste just before serving.
- 5NOTE: Stir a few times during cooking, if possible, to keep the slices coated.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper