Tender slices of sweet potato in a fragrant sauce. The apple cider gives the sauce a little tang which pairs nicely with the sweet maple flavor. A great addition to any fall meal. An easy Thanksgiving side dish in the crock pot.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick slices and place slices in the crock pot.
- Whisk together the brown sugar, maple syrup and apple cider, pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste just before serving.
- NOTE: Stir a few times during cooking, if possible, to keep the slices coated.