Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an interesting recipe I found in an ad for Keebler products. I put it here for safekeeping. It's nice to have a no-bake recipe for a favorite pie. (Cook time is refrigerator time).
- In large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and spice with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick).
- Whisk in Libby's 100% pure pumpkin.
- Stir in whipped topping. Spread in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.
- *Note: May substitute 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves in place of the pumpkin pie spice.