Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is an interesting recipe I found in an ad for Keebler products. I put it here for safekeeping. It's nice to have a no-bake recipe for a favorite pie. (Cook time is refrigerator time).
- In large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and spice with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick).
- Whisk in Libby's 100% pure pumpkin.
- Stir in whipped topping. Spread in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.
- *Note: May substitute 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves in place of the pumpkin pie spice.
Thank you for posting this! I found this recipe years ago in a magazine and have made it every year since. But I lost it and I'm so thankful it's here :) LOVE the way this pie always comes out! And with a broken oven, it's perfect!
Totally perfect. Creamy and sweet and ADDICTING! I don't really love the thickness of traditional pumpkin pie so this was a refreshing departure. Lots of pumpkin flavor, and this crust was perfect with it!
This is my first time rating a recipe! I made this with my severe special needs students so they could all take a pie home for Thanksgiving. It was easy to do since it was no bake. I didn't try it myself, but all the parents gave it great reviews. We had a wonderful time making these as a class. Thank you for the recipe. :)