Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A rich, easy side dish that frees up time to prepare the main course! From Taste of Home's Quick Cooking magazine.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese or 1 (8 ounce) packagetofutti better than cream cheese vegan cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In crock pot, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Stir well before serving.
- Note: This can be dairy-free if you use dairy-free margarine and Better than Cream Cheese.
I halved this recipe for my husband and I and I just loved it. I served it with a zucchini casserole and teriyaki salmon. Delicious. Thanks!
I made this for a potluck get together. Very creamy and moist.
We enjoyed this side dish - and VERY easy. Also, nice to use the crockpot instead of heating up the house (it is very hot here this week). Thanks for sharing.