1/1 Photo of Creamy Clam Bisque
From a label on a can of clams - good stuff
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender.
- 2Gradually stir in flour and pepper; then add reserved clam liquid and Worcestershire sauce.
- 3Cook and stir until thickened.
- 4Beat half-and-half with egg yolk; stir into pan along with clams.
- 5Heat through (DO NOT BOIL).
- 6Garnish with paprika, if desired.
- 7Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Clam Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.9
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.5 mg
- Sodium 512.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.8 g