1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese Bourbon Pecan Pound Cake
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 35 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
Top this dense and flavorful cake with sifted powdered sugar or maybe a simple glaze. I halved the recipe, and baked it in a loaf pan for about one hour. From Southern Living (December 2004)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Grease and flour a 12 cup tube or bundt pan.
- 3Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 4Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 5Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until the yellow yolk disappears.
- 6Sift together flour and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with bourbon, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 7Beat batter at low speed just until blended after each addition.
- 8Stir in vanilla and pecans.
- 9Pour batter into a greased and floured 12-cup tube pan.
- 10Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 1 hour and 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes.
- 12Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Bourbon Pecan Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.7
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 187.5 mg
- Sodium 352.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 50.8 g
- Protein 9.2 g