1/3 Photos of Cranberry Scones
Great recipe to use up those holiday cranberries! It's delicious any time of year, though, if you can get the cranberries. Note to World Tour participants - I believe the ingredients are very typical for the Canada region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients; cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- 2Reserve 1 tbsp whipping cream; add remaining whipping cream and chopped cranberries to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moist.
- 3Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead 5- 6 times.
- 4Shape into an 8-inch circle.
- 5Cut into 8 wedges, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 6Prick wedges with a fork 3- 4 times, and brush with reserved 1 tbsp whipping cream.
- 7Bake at 425 for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Serve warm with whipped cream drizzled on top.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 300.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g