Great recipe to use up those holiday cranberries! It's delicious any time of year, though, if you can get the cranberries. Note to World Tour participants - I believe the ingredients are very typical for the Canada region.
- Combine first 5 ingredients; cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- Reserve 1 tbsp whipping cream; add remaining whipping cream and chopped cranberries to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead 5- 6 times.
- Shape into an 8-inch circle.
- Cut into 8 wedges, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Prick wedges with a fork 3- 4 times, and brush with reserved 1 tbsp whipping cream.
- Bake at 425 for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with whipped cream drizzled on top.