1/1 Photo of Cranberry-Mint Infusion
From Sunset magazine. "Mint tea and cranberry syrup combine in a glowing aperitif."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, pour 4 cups of boiling water over mint leaves. Let steep for 10 minutes. Strain and cool.
- 2Meanwhile, in a 1-2 quart saucepan, over medium-high heat, bring to a boil cranberrries, sugar and 1 cup of water. Remove from heat. Cool then strain.
- 3To make one cocktail, combine 1/3 cup fresh mint tea, 2 tablespoons cranberry syrup, 1 tablespoon limoncello, 2 tablespoons vodka and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass.
- 4Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Mint Infusion
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: