1/1 Photo of Cranberry Lime Sauce
Nice change from the usual cranberry orange sauce, a bit more tart to taste and goes great with chicken and turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add to a medium saucepan, cranberries, 1/3 cup water, lime zest, lime juice, splenda and the pinch of salt.
- 2Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until the cranberries start to burst, 3 or 4 minutes.
- 3Make a slurry with the teaspoon of water and cornstarch.
- 4Add the slurry to the saucepan, stir and simmer 1 minute longer or until thickened.
- 5Cool and serve with poultry.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Lime Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 159.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: