Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great appetizer for the holidays, Valentine's Day, or even a brunch! You're sure to impress with this simple, delicious recipe. It's important to use mini muffin tins, otherwise they won't be bite sized! You can also sub with phyllo dough cups instead of puff pastry. This is my version of a Sara Moulton winner! Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberry sauce
- 1 puff pastry sheet, thawed flat
- 8 ounces brie cheese, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds (optional)
- Cut puff pastry into 3 inch squares. Place squares in mini muffin tins, pressing down into the shape of the tin.
- Place a 1 inch piece of brie on puff pastry, and top cheese with 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with almonds. Repeat process to fill all muffin tins.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until pastry is golden brown on edges.
- Allow pastry to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe was very easy to make and a huge hit!!