Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had this at a party and it was fabulous! I couldn't stop eating it so I got the recipe and thought I would share. The addition of cranberries makes for a different and pleasantly surprising tasting cheeseball. I think it will make a nice festive addition to your Christmas buffet or party! Cook time equals chill time.
- Place cheddar cheese in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Pulse until cheese is coarsely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well combined.
- Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on a flat surface.
- Scoop the cheese mixture out onto the plastic wrap, gather up the corners of the plastic wrap and form into a ball.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Let sit out at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.