Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I got this recipe from a Johnson City, Tennessee cookbook that their local senior citizens put out. This is excellent spread on crackers! The recipe does not give how many servings and I can't remember how much it made for me. Cook time is how long to chill.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crabmeat, thawed
- Cream together cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and crabmeat.
- Mix well and chill.
- Serve with crackers.