Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No one will ever know that this vegan version of an all-time classic is so easy to prepare. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan.")
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the milk, vanilla, oil, egg replacer, carrot, and ginger and mix together gently until just mixed.
- Pour into a lightly oiled cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Check with a knife to see if done.
- When cooled, ice and serve.