No one will ever know that this vegan version of an all-time classic is so easy to prepare. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan.")
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- 3Add the milk, vanilla, oil, egg replacer, carrot, and ginger and mix together gently until just mixed.
- 4Pour into a lightly oiled cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 5Check with a knife to see if done.
- 6When cooled, ice and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Carrot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.8
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 181.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: