1/1 Photo of Coffee Shop Cornbread Muffins
Delicious both at breakfast or as part of the breads served at a holiday meal. Especially nice at Thanksgiving or Christmas served alongside the turkey or ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, stir together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and brown sugar.
- 2In a second bowl, whisk egg with buttermilk (or sour milk) and oil.
- 3Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients all at once, stirring just until blended.
- 4Spoon into well greased muffin pans, filling about ¾ full.
- 5Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 20 minutes or until a golden brown.
- 6Enjoy warm, cooled to room temperature or split and toasted.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Shop Cornbread Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 282.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g