1/1 Photo of Coffee Shop Cornbread Muffins
Delicious both at breakfast or as part of the breads served at a holiday meal. Especially nice at Thanksgiving or Christmas served alongside the turkey or ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, stir together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and brown sugar.
- 2In a second bowl, whisk egg with buttermilk (or sour milk) and oil.
- 3Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients all at once, stirring just until blended.
- 4Spoon into well greased muffin pans, filling about ¾ full.
- 5Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 20 minutes or until a golden brown.
- 6Enjoy warm, cooled to room temperature or split and toasted.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Shop Cornbread Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 282.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g