This is delicious. The maple taste is wonderful in this recipe. This is a good one for the winter Holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Combine sugar, spices and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3Beat eggs lightly and blend in pumpkin, spice mixture, flour and evaporated milk.
- 4Pour into pie shell and bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- 5Reduce temperature to 350 F and bake 25 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7Prepare topping by beating cream and syrup in a chilled bowl until soft peaks form.
- 8Dollop with cream and sprinkle with walnuts.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Pumpkin Pie with Maple Whipped Cream and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.8
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 141.2 mg
- Sodium 444.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 45.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g