2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
A little different from most roast turkey recipes -- a great recipe for any special occasion. If you don't have reisling wine, any good white wine can be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 1/2 lb) turkey breast (bone-in)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 3 cups riesling wine
- 1Sprinkle turkey breast evenly with salt and pepper.
- 2Stir together butter, rosemary, and sage. Loosen skin from turkey without detaching it; spread butter mixture under skin. Arrange one-fourth of orange and lemon slices over butter mixture. Gently pull skin over fruit. Coat with cooking spray. Place turkey in an aluminum foil-lined baking pan coated with cooking spray. Place onion and remaining orange and lemon slices in pan. Drizzle with wine.
- 3Bake at 325° for 2 hours and 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 170°, basting every 30 minutes.
- 4Cover loosely with aluminum foil coated with cooking spray to prevent excessive browning after 1 hour and 30 minutes, if necessary.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus and Herb Roast Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.8
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 224.1 mg
- Sodium 442.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 75.2 g