Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a hit with friends and family. It is an appetizer and is delicious spread on crackers, or as a spreadable vegetable dip. Makes and excellent hostess gift. *Note: This is best if prepared with OLD (Sharp) Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Remove fruit chunks from chutney and cut fine.
- Place prepared chutney in medium bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover and chill one day before serving.
- Serve with thin crackers.
Delicious! I used Crock Pot Chutney (peach) instead of store-bought chutney. Otherwise followed the recipe, using sharp cheddar. Thanks for posting!