1 hr 20 mins
Mother's pecan pie for chocolate lovers! We always had this during the holidays and other special occasions when pecans were in season in the South. Very rich, so cut small pieces! This freezes well and makes nice holiday gifts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In saucepan, heat corn syrup, sugar, chocolate, and milk, stirring constantly until chocolate melts.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Cool slightly.
- 5Slowly stir warm chocolate mixture into the beaten eggs.
- 6Scatter pecans in unbaked pie shell.
- 7Pour chocolate mixture over pecans.
- 8Bake 50-60 minutes until set.
- 9Cool several hours before cutting into wedges.
- 10Top with a dollop of ice cream, whipped cream, or whipped non-dairy topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 135.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g