Ecstasy in a bowl! I created this recipe for a friend's birthday here in TX.
Make and share this Chocolate Ecstasy recipe from Food.com.
- Mix pudding mix with milk and put half in the bottom of your serving dish.
- Tear half of cake into bite size pieces and push into pudding layer.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over cake pieces.
- Repeat layers once.
- Top with cool whip and garnish with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Amazing! Chocolate Heaven!
Oh my! This has all the things my husband loves! I told him to keep it away from me! It's so good and chocolatey! My DH says thank you!
Made this for Fat Tuesday. Fantastic. This came as a necessity after my cake wouldn't come out of my pan. It crumbled into a big mess. I used Poor Man's Cake. So this recipe came to my rescue. I used chocolate and caramel ice cream topping. We did caramel for the first syrup layer and chocolate for the top layer. The chocolate topping gave it a mocha flavour that none of us were too fond of though. We will do this again with normal chocolate milk syrup. Then it will be absolutely perfect. It was so easy to throw together and looks divine in the dish. So rich and heavenly. Thanks for posting this. We will be using this a lot. I now have to get a nice dish to present such a wonderful recipe. ;-)