Audrey M's Note:
A easy and nice flavorable stuffing that doesn't need the bird. LOL
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- paprika, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray 3-quart casserole with Pam.
- 3Heat soup and milk to boiling, stirring frequently.
- 4Stir in mixed vegetables, onion, and poultry seasoning.
- 5Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Stir in chicken and stuffing mix.
- 8Spoon into casserole.
- 9Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- 10Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Cornbread Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
cornbread stuffing mix