Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A easy and nice flavorable stuffing that doesn't need the bird. LOL
Make and share this Chicken and Cornbread Stuffing Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- paprika, if desired
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 3-quart casserole with Pam.
- Heat soup and milk to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Stir in mixed vegetables, onion, and poultry seasoning.
- Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chicken and stuffing mix.
- Spoon into casserole.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
I REALLY enjoyed this recipe. I did not mix the stuffing in with the other ingredients instead I reduced the milk to 1/2 cup, took the stuffing mix and added 1/2 cup chicken broth and topped the veggies, chicken and soup mixture with the moistened stuffing.
This was delicious and easy to prepare. This recipe is also a good way to use up the small amounts of leftover frozen vegetables we all have in our freezers. I am looking forward to the leftovers. Thanks for posting Audrey!