1/2 Photos of Cherry-Almond Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Need a fairly quick dessert? This is the one! Dress up these cheesecake cookie cups using silver or gold foil liners for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- 3Place 1 round of cookie dough in each lined cup.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and almond extract in a medum bowl until smooth.
- 6Pour 3 T.
- 7cream cheese mixture over each cookie in a cup.
- 8Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until set.
- 9Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 10Top with cherry pie filling and sprinkle with blanched almonds.
- 11Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- 12Garnish with chocolate curls.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry-Almond Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g