Need a fairly quick dessert? This is the one! Dress up these cheesecake cookie cups using silver or gold foil liners for the holidays.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Place 1 round of cookie dough in each lined cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and almond extract in a medum bowl until smooth.
- Pour 3 T.
- cream cheese mixture over each cookie in a cup.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Top with cherry pie filling and sprinkle with blanched almonds.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.
I've never before attempted to make cheesecake before. This was a very easy recipe, the cheesecakes turned out perfect! I was thinking of trying this with brownie batter (in place of the cookie) for next time. Mmmm, thanks for sharing!
Perfectionn in a cupcake liner!! I made these for a girls' night out and impressed everyone with this pretty little package of a dessert. I used sugar cookie dough as the base, fat-free cream cheese and no-sugar-added cherry pie filling to cut calories. What a winner! Thanks DiB's for sharing.