1/1 Photo of Cheese Wafers
A favourite, can be served with appetizer toppings if the pecan is not used or very nice plain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat together butter, cheese and cayenne pepper until thoroughly blended.
- 2Add flour, beating until blended.
- 3Shape dough into log about 9 1/2 inch long and 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- 4Roll log in sesame seeds, coating completely.
- 5Wrap and refrigerate until firm, several hours or overnight.
- 6To bake wafers, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Cut chilled dough into 1/4 inch slices.
- 8Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 9Press a pecan half in centre of each, if using.
- 10Bake 12-14 minutes or until edges and bottoms are golden.
- 11Remove wafers from baking sheets, cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g