My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine first six ingredients and blend for 2 minutes on low speed.
- 2Add the mayonnaise and blend for 30 seconds at low speed, then for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 3Slowly add half the blue cheese and blend at low speed for no more than four minutes.
- 4Stir in remaining bleu cheese.
- 5Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chart House Blue Cheese Dressing - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 563.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g