My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine first six ingredients and blend for 2 minutes on low speed.
- 2Add the mayonnaise and blend for 30 seconds at low speed, then for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 3Slowly add half the blue cheese and blend at low speed for no more than four minutes.
- 4Stir in remaining bleu cheese.
- 5Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chart House Blue Cheese Dressing - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 375.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: