Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My first recipe, please be gentle ;)
Make and share this Cauliflower Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Combine soup, sour cream, cream cheese, onions, garlic, bacon and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Add cooked cauliflower to mixture.
- Grease casserole dish liberally.
- Put mixture in casserole dish and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 30 minutes.
Yum! I could have eaten just a big pile of this for dinner and been very happy.
AWESOME side dish- just made it for thanksgiving and it was a HUGE HIT - PERFECT - I wanted to take it all home but everyone ate it! Thank you so much! VERY YUMMY!
Loved this but my DH was not as crazy about it.