brussel sprouts with pancetta.I found this recipe on everyday italian.very good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Partially cook the Brussels sprouts in a large pot of boiling salted water, about 4 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add the pancetta and saute until beginning to crisp, about 3 minutes.
- 5Add the garlic and saute until pale golden, about 2 minutes.
- 6Add the Brussels sprouts to the same skillet and saute until heated through and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- 7Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 8Add the broth and simmer until the broth reduces just enough to coat the Brussels sprouts, about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: