1/4 Photos of Brussels Sprouts Hash With Caramelized Shallots
Thinly sliced brussels sprouts are sautéed with shallots in this comforting vegetable hash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 3 tablespoons butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add shallots; sprinkle with coarse kosher salt and pepper.
- 3Sauté until soft and golden, about 10 minutes.
- 4Add vinegar and sugar.
- 5Stir until brown and glazed, about 3 minutes.
- 6Halve brussels sprouts lengthwise.
- 7Cut lengthwise into thin (1/8-inch) slices. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Add sprouts; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sauté until brown at edges, 6 minutes.
- 9Add 1 cup water and 2 tablespoons oil. Sauté until most of water evaporates and sprouts are tender but still bright green, 3 minutes.
- 10Add shallots; season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts Hash With Caramelized Shallots
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g