Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can find a recipe for tassie pastry at Tart Pastry.
Make and share this Brownie Tassies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Make tassie pastry (#59854) and line mini muffin cups with this pastry.
- Melt chips and butter in saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Place a whole hazelnut in center of each pastry-lined cup.
- Top with 1 rounded tsp of chocolate mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Immediately, and very carefully using the tip of a pointed knife, gently knudge out each tassie out of its cup and transfer to a rack to cool.
- If they cool in the pan too long, they are more difficult to remove.
- Your first couple may break (those are the ones I eat on the spot- the rewards of making them!), but you will soon learn just the right'move' to remove them perfectly.