1/1 Photo of Broccoli With Garlic and White Wine
Kozmic Blues's Note:
While looking for something different to do with broccoli this Thanksgiving, I came across this recipe from Mario Batali. The original recipe uses lemon AND orange zest. Because I am not a big fan of "orange" flavors in recipes, I decided to try this with just the lemon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil and garlic until just sizzling.
- 2Add the broccoli and cook, tossing regularly for 8 to 10 minutes, until the stem is tender.
- 3Use the wine to slow the cooking down if the garlic begins to brown.
- 4When the broccoli is tender, add the chile flakes and zest and place on a platter.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Garlic and White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.6
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of