For the holidays - these can be made up ahead of time and frozen.
Make and share this Brie, Bacon and Cranberry Pastries recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut phyllo dough in half lengthwise.
- Keep half covered with plastic wrap and damp kitchen towel while working.
- Place two sheets of phyllo dough on work surface and brush with butter.
- Fold in half lengthwise and brush with more butter.
- Place 1 1/2 tsps cranberry sauce, 8 cubes Brie and nearly a tsp of crumbled bacon at the bottom of strip.
- Diagonally fold corner over filling, forming a triangle.
- Continue folding triangle shape up to the end.
- Brush with butter and place on a buttered jelly-roll pan.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo dough and filling.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes brfore serving.