1/1 Photo of Brie, Bacon and Cranberry Pastries
For the holidays - these can be made up ahead of time and frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Cut phyllo dough in half lengthwise.
- 3Keep half covered with plastic wrap and damp kitchen towel while working.
- 4Place two sheets of phyllo dough on work surface and brush with butter.
- 5Fold in half lengthwise and brush with more butter.
- 6Place 1 1/2 tsps cranberry sauce, 8 cubes Brie and nearly a tsp of crumbled bacon at the bottom of strip.
- 7Diagonally fold corner over filling, forming a triangle.
- 8Continue folding triangle shape up to the end.
- 9Brush with butter and place on a buttered jelly-roll pan.
- 10Repeat with remaining phyllo dough and filling.
- 11Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Cool 5 minutes brfore serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie, Bacon and Cranberry Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 299.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g