1/1 Photo of Bourbon St . Chocolate Pecan Pie
1 hr 15 mins
i lost this recipe and just found it again. wonderful for the holidays
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the corn syrup, eggs and butter and whisk briskly.
- 3Add the brown sugar and mix well.
- 4Add vanilla,bourbon, salt and pecans.
- 5mix well.
- 6Pour the mixture into the pie shell and drop in the chocolate pieces.
- 7Wrap a piece of foil around the edge of the pie to help keep the crust from over browning, and place in the oven on a small sheet pan for about one hour until the filling is set and the top is golden brown.
- 8Best served at room temperature or warmed slightly in the microwave.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon St . Chocolate Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5778.5
- Calories from Fat 3020
- Total Fat 335.5 g
- Saturated Fat 92.0 g
- Cholesterol 829.6 mg
- Sodium 2145.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 673.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 32.3 g
- Sugars 386.3 g
- Protein 61.4 g