Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 mins
I make them every year and give as Christmas gifts at work. They are always a big hit.
Make and share this Bourbon Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Microwave chocolate chips until 2 minutes or until melted.
- Add in sugar and corn syrup.
- Blend in bourbon.
- Combine vanilla wafers and corn syrup.
- Mix well, Form into 1 inch balls and roll in confectioner's sugar.
- Let ripen in covered container for several days.
- Will keep for 3 to 4 weeks in tightly covered container.