1 hr 2 mins
Joyce Heddin's Note:
I make them every year and give as Christmas gifts at work. They are always a big hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave chocolate chips until 2 minutes or until melted.
- 2Add in sugar and corn syrup.
- 3Blend in bourbon.
- 4Combine vanilla wafers and corn syrup.
- 5Mix well, Form into 1 inch balls and roll in confectioner's sugar.
- 6Let ripen in covered container for several days.
- 7Will keep for 3 to 4 weeks in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Balls
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: